Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Did I pass?

Did I pass? 3 weeks 2 days ago #21703

• Jose Calzada
  • Jose Calzada's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys, first of all thank you prep cast for the invaluable help during my preparation.

Just took the exam online and I think I passed. After I ran out of time just after responding the last question, and I got the congratulations screen right after that , I was so exited that I jump off my chair off the camera, when I looked at the screen again the chat window was there and they were telling me that I did not suppose to left the room, I freaked out and told them that I thought I finished the test, they asked me if I did, and I told them that yes I was seeing the congratulations screen, so they said that it was ok and that I could leave the room, so I clicked next and skipped the survey expecting to see those results people describe, but nothing, the window got closed, and that was it, I haven’t received any email , scores or any sort of confirmation other Thant that congratulations screen after finished the test. I think I’m good but wondering when do you get those scores or any other confirmation? I hope I didn’t mess it up ...
Last edit: by Jose Calzada.

Did I pass? 3 weeks 2 days ago #21705

• Omar Alnajjar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Jajaja your reaction to the congratulation message is the best!! Congratulation!!

Yes, you most probably cleared the exam and you should be able to see your result at PMI website in a few days. I think you can see your result at Pearson Vue earlier though (check now if you can see it).

Please let us know about how you prepared for the exam and how the level of difficulty of the exam is compared to Prepcast simulator
Last edit: by Omar Alnajjar.

Did I pass? 3 weeks 1 day ago #21710

• Jose Calzada
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok I passed! I checked the test results in the Persons website, AT.

Regarding prepcast vs the real exam, prepcast definitely was one of my most useful resources next to the Andy Crowe book. The questions on the exam were similar but somehow more vague, I got many questions involving the business documents and the project charter. I felt I was pretty solid on that area but many questions made me have many doubts

Did I pass? 3 weeks 1 day ago #21713

• PMP Tester111
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I think I had the similar experience, the only difference is that until now, almost 6 days passed by, I cannot find any changes online to indicate my exam result( either passed or ...). So I am wondering what shall i do now.

And congrats to your success and all those hard effort.

Did I pass? 3 weeks 1 day ago #21714

• Jose Calzada
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Qinhao

Check the Persons website, not the PMI. In the Pearson’s site there are a couple of links, one is test history, that one will only tell you if you have taken the test, there is another one called something like test results, it will open another link with the result of the test, I hope it helps

Did I pass? 3 weeks 1 day ago #21715

• PMP Tester111
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Jose

Yes, the same moment, I found it also and found it that I passed it also. I guess nowadays, maybe due to the Cov-19, that the test results are a bit of different to online people claimed that you would get the results afterwards. Anyway, it is a good release and a big joy.

Thanks Jose again!
Qinhao
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPMohammad Alharbi, PMP, PMI-ACPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on July 18/19 for just $199. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...