fbpx

Reply: Did I pass?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Did I pass?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 months 3 weeks ago #26479

Yichen Yuan

's Avatar

so what was the result eventually?
11 months 1 week ago #26356

Meena

's Avatar

Thank you for the steps how to find the scores. I passed
11 months 1 week ago #26317

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi, I cannot really tell, as we cannot speak for PMI/Pearson VUE.
Nevertheless, while I fully understand the enthusiasm and excitement when the "Congratulations" message appears on the screen (I went through it myself!), please notice that Pearson VUE recommends that "After completing the exam and answering the optional survey questions, you must fully close the application before leaving the view of the webcam." This is the only way to be sure nothing will go wrong after completing your exam.

As for the results, it may take up to 3 days for PMI to update your profile on its website, and I spent an entire day wondering if I just dreamed I passed the PMP exam :D
Now I can tell you: you will get an e-mail notification from PMI eventually!

Gabriella
11 months 2 weeks ago #26260

Bhupinder Kaur

Hi,
This happened with me today, got my results and got up and walked away then got a call that I could be disqualified if I don't sit down and end the session. I did that and later I logged in and I could download my pass result report from the PearsonVUE. Can I still be disqualify for it?
1 year 4 weeks ago #25474

Jeremy

's Avatar

The same thing happened to me today. I am terrified. My results aren’t showing in the system. What happened with yours?
1 year 1 month ago #25332

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Prashant, same is with me today. I saw congratulatory email but did not quite read it thinking there will be an email. now i see the same message when I login as yours. What is your update?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login