The following Forum Policy applies when posting in our forums:
- You agree to follow the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- We take copyright violations very serious. Any copyrighted materials will be removed and the posters account will be deactivated
- You must use your real name (first & last) and your real email address. (Email address will not be displayed).
- Posts must be appropriate to the topic of the forum / forum category.
- If you are posting a sample exam question include information about where you found this sample question.
- This is a business website. Please treat other users like you would treat your colleagues at work.
If you are including links in your forum post then honestly disclose any affiliation to the links you include. Examples:
- I work for company X and this link is to our own product.
- I am an affiliate of this product and will earn a commission.
- I bought this product myself and really liked it.
Forum posts that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
By submitting your post to this forum you give OSP International LLC permission to republish your text (using proper author attribution) through other publication channels including but not limited to articles, videos, other websites, blogs, newsletters, eBooks, twitter or facebook. Our goal is to give each forum post as much visibility as possible, because we feel that the information you post in our forum should be shared with everyone out there who is preparing for a PMI® exam.
This policy is subject to change without notice.
- PMP® Study Guide
- PMP® Certification Cost
- 35 Hours of Project Management Education
- Knowledge Areas & Process Groups
- How to Fill in the PMP Application
- PMP® Certification Exam
- How to get PMP Certification
- PMP® ITTO
- PMP® Exam Questions
- PMP® Certification Bangalore
- PMP® Formulas
- Failed PMP Exam
- CAPM Certification Study Guide