fbpx

Reply: Did I pass?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Did I pass?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 months 3 weeks ago #30877

Harry Elston

Tiffdoc:

Not to split hairs, but your post is in the middle of the 5th business day after your exam. I suspect that exam day does not count in the review time.

If you don't hear from them by Friday, I'd contact PMI.

Harry
5 months 3 weeks ago #30876

Waiting for Test Results

's Avatar

I took my PMI online test on the 27th of September. It has been 5 business days, and I still have not received an email about my results. Has anyone else experienced this ?
8 months 2 weeks ago #30665

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you so much for the instructions! I also got confused and nervous as I was not sure if I really passed the exam, and I could not bear the anxiety as I wait for the email from PMI. :D
I followed your instructions and found the result on onVUE confirming that I passed with Above Target for all domains! Yahooo!!! Thank you a ton for sharingggggg!!!!
2 years 1 month ago #29056

Maddie

's Avatar

Thanks you Gabriella for your post. I was another frustrated tester who has no idea if I see the congratulations screen right after the exam. I came across your post and immediately followed your plan and I can see the result within two hours of testing, and my actual PMI account didnot update it yet. Thank you so much.
3 years 1 month ago #26479

Yichen Yuan

's Avatar

so what was the result eventually?
3 years 1 month ago #26356

Meena

's Avatar

Thank you for the steps how to find the scores. I passed

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login