fbpx

Reply: PMP Braindump file recommendation

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Braindump file recommendation

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20792

Elizabeth Harrin

Zahahn, this article might help you: www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...-pmp-exam-brain-dump
It summarises what Harry has said about there being no opportunity to write out your brain dump in the exam any more, but the article also includes a link to another piece about what to include in your personal brain dump for revision purposes, if you want to create one.
3 years 11 months ago #20786

Harry Elston

Zahan,

To my knowledge, there are no "brain dump" files that I've seen made available. Some people brain dump formulae, some table 4.1 from the PMBOK. Others ITTOs. It's really up to you.

From a personal perspective: Any "braindump" is on-the clock. At the PearsonView when I took my exam last year, I was given a legal size laminated white piece of paper and a blunt, well-used dry-erase marker. So, the brain dump technique may not be as useful as you believe. I came in prepared for one and after being given the paper/marker, didn't bother.

Good luck!

Harry
3 years 11 months ago #20779

Zahahn

's Avatar

I hope this question is allowed.

Does anybody have a recommendation about brain dump question files?

I did Cisco exams before and this brain dump questions really helped to pass.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login