fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Braindump file recommendation

PMP Braindump file recommendation 3 years 11 months ago #20779

• Zahahn
  • Zahahn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I hope this question is allowed.

Does anybody have a recommendation about brain dump question files?

I did Cisco exams before and this brain dump questions really helped to pass.

PMP Braindump file recommendation 3 years 11 months ago #20786

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Zahan,

To my knowledge, there are no "brain dump" files that I've seen made available. Some people brain dump formulae, some table 4.1 from the PMBOK. Others ITTOs. It's really up to you.

From a personal perspective: Any "braindump" is on-the clock. At the PearsonView when I took my exam last year, I was given a legal size laminated white piece of paper and a blunt, well-used dry-erase marker. So, the brain dump technique may not be as useful as you believe. I came in prepared for one and after being given the paper/marker, didn't bother.

Good luck!

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Sanchez

PMP Braindump file recommendation 3 years 11 months ago #20792

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Zahahn, this article might help you: www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...-pmp-exam-brain-dump
It summarises what Harry has said about there being no opportunity to write out your brain dump in the exam any more, but the article also includes a link to another piece about what to include in your personal brain dump for revision purposes, if you want to create one.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login