fbpx

Reply: In light of Covid19 my PMP exam is now delayed at least one month

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : In light of Covid19 my PMP exam is now delayed at least one month

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20652

Claudia Ceboleiro

Great news, we can now do PMP online exam, please check www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project...pmp/exam-prep/online
3 years 11 months ago #20596

Juan Sanchez

Very helpful! Thank you both for clarifying above.

Hope all is well!
3 years 11 months ago #20595

Harry Elston

There's some irony here....
3 years 11 months ago #20594

Cornelius Fichtner

I agree with Harry. Not a rookie question. Sometimes, even I don't know when what is happening due to PMI's ability to mismanage this update in excruciating splendor.
3 years 11 months ago #20593

Harry Elston

Juan,

That's not a rookie question. The "new exam" date has been a PMI moving target since it was announced in mid 2019.

The "new" exam will start 2 January 2021 according to PMI. Go here www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp and on the right side of the page is "Important PMP Updates" and follow the links.

It will be PMBOK 6 even for the "new exam" although I have heard that after 2 Jan 2021, it will be much more agile oriented.

Hope that helps.

Harry
3 years 11 months ago #20592

Cornelius Fichtner

Juan,

Please read this article here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...pmp-exam-update-2019

In a nutshell: PMBOK Guide SIX is still the reference to use.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login