fbpx

Reply: The PM PrepCast for 5th edition

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : The PM PrepCast for 5th edition

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 6 months ago #18549

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello George,

Yes you are correct about access to previous editions. We are a PMI Registered Education Provider and are required by PMI to stop providing access to outdated materials. So when PMI publishes a new exam, which requires us to also publish a new version of our training materials we have to close the old edition.

This means that if you purchase The PM PrepCast SIXTH edition now, then your access will end probably in about 2022. PMI is currently working on the PMBOK Guide SEVEN. Publication is expected sometime in 2021 and that will lead to an exam change in 2022. At that time we will release our own seventh edition and close access to the sixth edition.
4 years 7 months ago #18542

George MARK

Hello, I purchased a while ago The PM PrepCast for 5th edition. When I login now I can't see the courses anymore.

So, my question is if I purchase aging the The PM PrepCast will that disappear after a certain period? Maybe when PMI updates their PMBOK again?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login