fbpx
Reviews must be posted by actual students of the product. You must sign the review with your full name. Affiliate links are not permitted.
All reviews are subject to approval before publication.

TOPIC: The PM PrepCast for 5th edition

The PM PrepCast for 5th edition 4 years 6 months ago #18542

• George MARK
  • George MARK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, I purchased a while ago The PM PrepCast for 5th edition. When I login now I can't see the courses anymore.

So, my question is if I purchase aging the The PM PrepCast will that disappear after a certain period? Maybe when PMI updates their PMBOK again?

The PM PrepCast for 5th edition 4 years 6 months ago #18549

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Hello George,

Yes you are correct about access to previous editions. We are a PMI Registered Education Provider and are required by PMI to stop providing access to outdated materials. So when PMI publishes a new exam, which requires us to also publish a new version of our training materials we have to close the old edition.

This means that if you purchase The PM PrepCast SIXTH edition now, then your access will end probably in about 2022. PMI is currently working on the PMBOK Guide SEVEN. Publication is expected sometime in 2021 and that will lead to an exam change in 2022. At that time we will release our own seventh edition and close access to the sixth edition.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Mary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login