fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP 5AT !

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP 5AT !

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22525

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Thank you Franklin for sharing your lessons learned, and congratulations on passing the PMP exam! Excellent job!

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22523

Franklin Alfaro

I passed PMP exam I have 5 AT which honestly surprised me because it was my first attempt, it took me around 4 months of preparation, during that time I focused my preparation doing questions rather than reading books, I'm that kind of person that learn by hard doing lot of questions... so PrepCast simulator was such a great tool. Below part of my strategy.
1. Rita's book / 1 month
2. Prepcast, I initially completed 1400 question doing 10 question quizzes (I know is a long path, but that way I could understand each question ans its answer), then focus on wrong questions until I clean 100% of them, average score 67%, which makes me think I was far away from my objective / 2 months
3. I stopped doing questions for 3 weeks, watched Ricardo Vargas video and reviewed a few flash cards
4. Back to the questions, this time I took questions by domain and knowledge area 50 questions each, average score 80% in almost all of them, that increased my confident and decided to schedule my exam.

I took exam on July 25, check in was okay, no technical issues, no interaction with proctor at any time during test, after question 89 I took the 10 min break, which is highly recommended, after break I felt questions a lil harder specially last 50 probably at that time I was tired, I completed exam in 3 hours, that congratulation message on screen is priceless... No agile , many change mgt, stakeholder and riks mgt questions.

Good luck!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login