fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP 5AT !

Passed PMP 5AT ! 3 years 9 months ago #22523

• Franklin Alfaro
  • Franklin Alfaro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I passed PMP exam I have 5 AT which honestly surprised me because it was my first attempt, it took me around 4 months of preparation, during that time I focused my preparation doing questions rather than reading books, I'm that kind of person that learn by hard doing lot of questions... so PrepCast simulator was such a great tool. Below part of my strategy.
1. Rita's book / 1 month
2. Prepcast, I initially completed 1400 question doing 10 question quizzes (I know is a long path, but that way I could understand each question ans its answer), then focus on wrong questions until I clean 100% of them, average score 67%, which makes me think I was far away from my objective / 2 months
3. I stopped doing questions for 3 weeks, watched Ricardo Vargas video and reviewed a few flash cards
4. Back to the questions, this time I took questions by domain and knowledge area 50 questions each, average score 80% in almost all of them, that increased my confident and decided to schedule my exam.

I took exam on July 25, check in was okay, no technical issues, no interaction with proctor at any time during test, after question 89 I took the 10 min break, which is highly recommended, after break I felt questions a lil harder specially last 50 probably at that time I was tired, I completed exam in 3 hours, that congratulation message on screen is priceless... No agile , many change mgt, stakeholder and riks mgt questions.

Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ajay Bhatti, Vijay Pulijal, Aimee Norman, Rahul Kumar

Passed PMP 5AT ! 3 years 9 months ago #22525

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Thank you Franklin for sharing your lessons learned, and congratulations on passing the PMP exam! Excellent job!

Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Franklin Alfaro, Rahul Kumar
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login