fbpx

Reply: Prep Exam help!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Prep Exam help!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19136

Harry Elston

Understanding why your selections were incorrect is important to understanding the process, so yes - study the wrong answers as well as the right answers. Personally, I found that there was a pattern to my wrong answers and it was that I consistently read the questions incorrectly. After I slowed down and read exactly what the question was asking, I found a marked improvement in my scores on the simulator. You will find that many of the "wrong" answers are answers to a different but similar process, so understanding how the processes inter-relate is vital to success.

Good luck!
4 years 4 months ago #19132

Elizabeth Harrin

Hello Kennard
I would study the wrong answers to understand the areas where you didn't do as well as you would have liked on the exam. Then I would take exam 4, and go back later to do exam 3 again. As long as you are consistently studying and answering questions, you'll be getting more confidence with the format and the answers. I personally don't think it matters much which order you take the exams in.
4 years 4 months ago #19126

Kennard McDonald

I took the PMP exam 3 today did not do well. Question... Do I study the wrong answers and retake exam 3 or move to exam 4? The ultimate goal is to get through all the exams questions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login