fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on the first attempt - Above Target score

Passed on the first attempt - Above Target score 4 years 9 months ago #18037

• Anupama Taduri
  • Anupama  Taduri 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Took the exam on Saturday and passed! Was extremely thrilled to see an Above Target score in all 5 domains. In terms of my study plan, I took the Joseph Phillips course on Udemy. It's a good training and provides a solid foundation. I also purchased Rita's book and studied it end-to-end once. I took several free mock tests but wasn't sure how close they are to the real exam. So decided to purchase the Prepcast simulator 2 weeks before the exam. I could manage to complete about 7 exams and averaged around 84-89%. In my opinion, the final exam was a combination of questions with varying difficulty levels. There were simple-straightforward questions and really vague-complex questions. I felt the simulator questions were articulated better and usually gave you a sense on what process group and process the question is referring to. On the exam, there were lots of questions where the scenario was described in just a sentence and it wasn't clear what process is being performed. Also, I didn't get any math questions that required a calculator, it was more of application of concepts. Overall though I'm glad I purchased the simulator because compared to the free mock tests, this was much closer to the final exam format and it gave me the confidence that I was ready for the exam. Good luck everyone! Happy to provide more details.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dagmar Swinkels
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login