fbpx

Reply: Passed on the first attempt - Above Target score

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on the first attempt - Above Target score

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #18037

Anupama Taduri

Took the exam on Saturday and passed! Was extremely thrilled to see an Above Target score in all 5 domains. In terms of my study plan, I took the Joseph Phillips course on Udemy. It's a good training and provides a solid foundation. I also purchased Rita's book and studied it end-to-end once. I took several free mock tests but wasn't sure how close they are to the real exam. So decided to purchase the Prepcast simulator 2 weeks before the exam. I could manage to complete about 7 exams and averaged around 84-89%. In my opinion, the final exam was a combination of questions with varying difficulty levels. There were simple-straightforward questions and really vague-complex questions. I felt the simulator questions were articulated better and usually gave you a sense on what process group and process the question is referring to. On the exam, there were lots of questions where the scenario was described in just a sentence and it wasn't clear what process is being performed. Also, I didn't get any math questions that required a calculator, it was more of application of concepts. Overall though I'm glad I purchased the simulator because compared to the free mock tests, this was much closer to the final exam format and it gave me the confidence that I was ready for the exam. Good luck everyone! Happy to provide more details.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login