fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam from the first attempt

Passed PMP exam from the first attempt 4 years 9 months ago #17884

• HASSAN ALNEMER
  • HASSAN ALNEMER 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am glad to share with you all that I have passed the PMP exam this morning.

here is my lesson learned
I have studied for 3 and 1/2 months. it was about 2-3 hours per day. I started with Udemey to earn the 35 PDUs and then read the Rita Book cover to cover and did all the questions at the end of each chapter
Then I started taking mock exams. I was not satisfied with the questions of the mocks until I found out about PrepCast exam simulator. I purchased the simulator 2 weeks before my scheduled exam and was able to complete 2 full 4 hours exam with scores of 65 and 71 respectively. Then I did about 8 quizzes of 10 questions each just to test my knowledge and work with questions under time pressure.

Then it was my exam day. I had the confidence that I will pass. I must say that the simulator is a good mimic the real exam. most of the questions are situational. 4 hours flew by like 5 minutes and then I was thrilled and relieved to see CONGRATULATIONS! during the exam, I marked questions for review but did not really have to review them.

If you are preparing to pass your exam, I encourage you to take more mock exams to enhance your ability to answer questions under time pressure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rashmi Ramachandra
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login