fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam from the first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam from the first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #17884

HASSAN ALNEMER

I am glad to share with you all that I have passed the PMP exam this morning.

here is my lesson learned
I have studied for 3 and 1/2 months. it was about 2-3 hours per day. I started with Udemey to earn the 35 PDUs and then read the Rita Book cover to cover and did all the questions at the end of each chapter
Then I started taking mock exams. I was not satisfied with the questions of the mocks until I found out about PrepCast exam simulator. I purchased the simulator 2 weeks before my scheduled exam and was able to complete 2 full 4 hours exam with scores of 65 and 71 respectively. Then I did about 8 quizzes of 10 questions each just to test my knowledge and work with questions under time pressure.

Then it was my exam day. I had the confidence that I will pass. I must say that the simulator is a good mimic the real exam. most of the questions are situational. 4 hours flew by like 5 minutes and then I was thrilled and relieved to see CONGRATULATIONS! during the exam, I marked questions for review but did not really have to review them.

If you are preparing to pass your exam, I encourage you to take more mock exams to enhance your ability to answer questions under time pressure.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login