fbpx

Reply: From Horst Sollfrank, PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : From Horst Sollfrank, PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 6 months ago #703

Conrado Cuevas

Horst Solfrank, PMP sent us the following lessons learned:

Date: October 10, 2009

Thanks for the congratulations. It's much appreciated.

As for the test, I would love to give you some feedback. In general, I think that the PrepCast thoroughly covered all of the topics, though I also relied on the PMBOK and Andy Crowe's "How to Pass the PMP Exam on Your First Time."

Taken together, all three were pretty valuable to my passing. Specifically though, I think that the sections on Integration, Scope, Cost, Time from the PrepCast was particularly helpful. I did score proficient in all the knowledge areas so to me that says the PrepCast pretty accurately addresses the topics on the test.

I would echo the guidance on your study plan that it's very important to take as many sample questions as possible. In the last two weeks of studying alone, I answered nearly 2,200 of them which helped me pass.

In summary, I think the PrepCast is great and I can't think of any areas of weakness. It pretty much addresses all of the PMBOK along with the experience of Cornelius, which taken together is invaluable.

Moreover, I will be sure to pass my experiences in the forum to help those studying. I think that it's important that lessons learned and our individual experiences can be shared. Lastly, thanks for the link to the Podcast. I will be sure to check it out.

Thanks again!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login