fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: From Horst Sollfrank, PMP

From Horst Sollfrank, PMP 14 years 6 months ago #703

• Conrado Cuevas
  • Conrado Cuevas's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 4
Horst Solfrank, PMP sent us the following lessons learned:

Date: October 10, 2009

Thanks for the congratulations. It's much appreciated.

As for the test, I would love to give you some feedback. In general, I think that the PrepCast thoroughly covered all of the topics, though I also relied on the PMBOK and Andy Crowe's "How to Pass the PMP Exam on Your First Time."

Taken together, all three were pretty valuable to my passing. Specifically though, I think that the sections on Integration, Scope, Cost, Time from the PrepCast was particularly helpful. I did score proficient in all the knowledge areas so to me that says the PrepCast pretty accurately addresses the topics on the test.

I would echo the guidance on your study plan that it's very important to take as many sample questions as possible. In the last two weeks of studying alone, I answered nearly 2,200 of them which helped me pass.

In summary, I think the PrepCast is great and I can't think of any areas of weakness. It pretty much addresses all of the PMBOK along with the experience of Cornelius, which taken together is invaluable.

Moreover, I will be sure to pass my experiences in the forum to help those studying. I think that it's important that lessons learned and our individual experiences can be shared. Lastly, thanks for the link to the Podcast. I will be sure to check it out.

Thanks again!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login