fbpx

Reply: LESSONS LEARNED

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : LESSONS LEARNED

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 9 months ago #7658

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Congratulations and thank you for posting your lessons learned.
7 years 9 months ago #7653

ABHISHEK

's Avatar

My experience preparing for the PMP was very smooth. I used to study more on weekends and 1-2 hrs during weekdays. Every weekend I used to solve one Mock exam from PM PrepCast Exam simulator. It was very useful. I used the podcast as my main Study material and more so as a way to keep my head constantly in that mode for the exam. I listened to it while travelling to/from the office. The pod cast was excellent as there is no need to take any further classroom training. I did every practice exam several times without consideration to the score I received each time. A good simulator and practice exams are not really optional. Monitoring and controlling is very vast and needs to be thoroughly studied. In all I took 3 moths to study and I peaked at the right time (just 2 weeks before the exam). It is very necessary to get good understanding of the entire syllabus and
use the same in those scenario based questions. ALL the best for the exam. Do focus and concentrate a lot.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login