fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: LESSONS LEARNED

LESSONS LEARNED 7 years 9 months ago #7653

• ABHISHEK
  • ABHISHEK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My experience preparing for the PMP was very smooth. I used to study more on weekends and 1-2 hrs during weekdays. Every weekend I used to solve one Mock exam from PM PrepCast Exam simulator. It was very useful. I used the podcast as my main Study material and more so as a way to keep my head constantly in that mode for the exam. I listened to it while travelling to/from the office. The pod cast was excellent as there is no need to take any further classroom training. I did every practice exam several times without consideration to the score I received each time. A good simulator and practice exams are not really optional. Monitoring and controlling is very vast and needs to be thoroughly studied. In all I took 3 moths to study and I peaked at the right time (just 2 weeks before the exam). It is very necessary to get good understanding of the entire syllabus and
use the same in those scenario based questions. ALL the best for the exam. Do focus and concentrate a lot.
Last edit: by Mark Wuenscher, PMP.

LESSONS LEARNED 7 years 9 months ago #7658

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Congratulations and thank you for posting your lessons learned.
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login