fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP, First Try, After 16 Days Preparation

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP, First Try, After 16 Days Preparation

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 8 months ago #7708

Gayan Dissanayake - MBM, PMP®

's Avatar

My Advice is - read the PM book and learn the CONCEPT. DO NOT just read the book.
Many ppl are failing the exam due to unaware about the concepts, they are just reading the book :(....

Exam will test the practical stuff, not the theory. So apply the concept to the practical scenario.

Good Luck
Gayan Dissanayake - MBM, PMP®
7 years 9 months ago #7563

Harmandeep Khurana

Yup, only prepared full time for 16 days (8 hours study each day using Andy's book and PMPrepCast Summary Notes for last day preparation)... thanks! My scores were proficient in Initiating and Planning, and moderately proficient in the remaining three (E, MC, and C)
7 years 9 months ago #7561

uyi e.

's Avatar

You passed after only 16 days? Wow that was great. Can you please tell us your scores?
7 years 10 months ago #7429

Harmandeep Khurana

Thanks! I know.. but seriously, the exam wasn't as hard as I thought it will be... plus since I wasn't working at all and had 16 days completely free.... I was able to manage them well and clear the exam.. the exam is all about preparation and strategy... while I prepared from the sources I listed in my post... I followed the strategy provided in Andy's book...
7 years 10 months ago #7428

Harmandeep Khurana

The 'key' is just a few random alphabets printed on a card that comes inside Andy's book.
7 years 10 months ago #7423

uyi e.

's Avatar

Hey Congrstulations! But only 16 days of study? That's quite a short period...

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login