fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: From Joachim Flierdl, PMP

From Joachim Flierdl, PMP 14 years 11 months ago #29

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Joachim Flierdl, PMP sent us the following lessons learned:

Date: Thu, May 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Cornelius,

As you mentioned in your PrepCast from your own experience, the exam was a little bit like a language test for me. Unfortunately, the German translation of the questions was not really helpful.

The term "contractor/s" e.g. could be translated as "Auftraggeber", "Auftragnehmer" or "Vertragspartner". A great difference, if the question is about the opportunities of contract types.

Apart from that, the exam was more difficult than I thought in advance. I prepared for it by your PrepCast and Ritha Mulcahy's PM FASTrack. I took three complete exam simulations and scored up to 85%. Thus I was very convinced to pass the exam.

But during exam I had many difficulties to understand the questions right. So I ran out of time and I had to take a blind guess for two of the questions. Surprisingly, I scored poor on Initiating. Although, I never had any problems with this topic before.

In the end I passed and that's what counts.

Best regards
Joachim Flierdl, PMP
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login