fbpx

Reply: From Joachim Flierdl, PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : From Joachim Flierdl, PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 11 months ago #29

Cornelius Fichtner

Joachim Flierdl, PMP sent us the following lessons learned:

Date: Thu, May 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Cornelius,

As you mentioned in your PrepCast from your own experience, the exam was a little bit like a language test for me. Unfortunately, the German translation of the questions was not really helpful.

The term "contractor/s" e.g. could be translated as "Auftraggeber", "Auftragnehmer" or "Vertragspartner". A great difference, if the question is about the opportunities of contract types.

Apart from that, the exam was more difficult than I thought in advance. I prepared for it by your PrepCast and Ritha Mulcahy's PM FASTrack. I took three complete exam simulations and scored up to 85%. Thus I was very convinced to pass the exam.

But during exam I had many difficulties to understand the questions right. So I ran out of time and I had to take a blind guess for two of the questions. Surprisingly, I scored poor on Initiating. Although, I never had any problems with this topic before.

In the end I passed and that's what counts.

Best regards
Joachim Flierdl, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login