fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Done and passed!

Done and passed! 11 years 11 months ago #2796

• David Lyon
  • David Lyon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the PMP on April 9 after 3 1/2 months of studying. Great to have it done.
I did lay out a study plan to start at the beginning of January. I studied 1-2 hours most week nights and most of every weekend, going through the Prepcast episodes. I had read the PMBOK last year and referred back to it as I studied. I also used the Andy Crowe book and flash cards. Shortly before the test I spent a couple of hours reviewing Rita's book at B&N over coffee. I do wish I'd bought her book, too. I think by learning her order of tasks it would be easier to remember the ITTOs.
I also used Cornelius' 105 study questions and did another 500-600 sample questions, starting in March. I should have started sample tests earlier in my plan but nonetheless everything came together.
I used the full 4 hours, getting through all of the questions in 3 1/2 hours and then reviewing all the marked questions for the next 30 minutes.
The biggest surprises was how long it took to present the score AND being asked to do a 9-question Prometric survey before seeing my score! Talk about keeping up the suspense...
Thanks for the help, Cornelius!

Re:Done and passed! 11 years 11 months ago #2800

• Gbolahan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations!!!!!
Whao,i believe it was as if a heavy load was taken off your head when you passed the PMP exam. Good job done.
We are all proud of Cornelius, his materials are incomparable, he really invested a lots of wealth of experiences in the stuff.
Mr Cornelius we say a big thank you once again!!God will continue to help you.
Pls you may give Six sigma a second thought to produce materials, a lots of people are waiting for you.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login