fbpx

Reply: Done and passed!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Done and passed!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 11 months ago #2800

Gbolahan

's Avatar

Congratulations!!!!!
Whao,i believe it was as if a heavy load was taken off your head when you passed the PMP exam. Good job done.
We are all proud of Cornelius, his materials are incomparable, he really invested a lots of wealth of experiences in the stuff.
Mr Cornelius we say a big thank you once again!!God will continue to help you.
Pls you may give Six sigma a second thought to produce materials, a lots of people are waiting for you.
11 years 11 months ago #2796

David Lyon

I passed the PMP on April 9 after 3 1/2 months of studying. Great to have it done.
I did lay out a study plan to start at the beginning of January. I studied 1-2 hours most week nights and most of every weekend, going through the Prepcast episodes. I had read the PMBOK last year and referred back to it as I studied. I also used the Andy Crowe book and flash cards. Shortly before the test I spent a couple of hours reviewing Rita's book at B&N over coffee. I do wish I'd bought her book, too. I think by learning her order of tasks it would be easier to remember the ITTOs.
I also used Cornelius' 105 study questions and did another 500-600 sample questions, starting in March. I should have started sample tests earlier in my plan but nonetheless everything came together.
I used the full 4 hours, getting through all of the questions in 3 1/2 hours and then reviewing all the marked questions for the next 30 minutes.
The biggest surprises was how long it took to present the score AND being asked to do a 9-question Prometric survey before seeing my score! Talk about keeping up the suspense...
Thanks for the help, Cornelius!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login