Confirm text replacement with template category text
All the text in the message will be deleted and replaced by text from category template.
Topic History of : Lesson Learned - Aditya Kumar Gupta
Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
|7 years 2 months ago #2631|
Aditya Kumar Gupta
1) I read PMBOK 4th edition twice (The Bible)
2) I purchased PM-Precast and went through it once, it was a nice product and also got 35 contact hrs too
3) Apart from that I also read Rita Mulchay once, which was really helpful.
4) I completed free online simulator questions, as many as possible and scored above 70% in each one of them. I suggest that please take online question based on PMBOK 4th edition only. Do not waste time on old questions. I found pmhub the best one, as it sends you the result with correct answers to your email ID.
The questions from various books were really helpful
1) I scheduled my exam just 4 days before and luckily I got the available slot which suits me.
2) I called the prometric center to confirm what facilities will be available to me during exam. They were very co-operative and provided me every information, I needed.
3) Before entering to the exam I was provided with all necessary instruction and a 4 page sheet with 2 pencils.
4) Before starting exam there was 15 mins training, to let you know, how actual simulator works.
5) Before starting my exam I took another 5 mins to write down all the formulas on the sheet. My suggestion is follow the same to avoid any confusion during exam. It helped me to relax a little bit, because I don't have recall the formulas when question arises.
6) After that I started my exam and in my mind I was sure that it is not to take much time. So before answering any question I read it once then read the answers and then again the question. It helped me to identify most appropriate answer before making my final choice.
7) I was well on schedule; I kept monitoring it after every 50 questions.
At the end I was left with 16 questions marked and 27 mins left to review. However during exam I made sure that I answer all questions, even if I mark it.
9) During review I found that one of my question was not answered to first I answered that question.
10) Then I went for review of all the marked questions and changed my answers for 3-4 questions only, rest of them were correct as per my understanding.
11) There only few (5-6) question for which I was not sure.
12) And finally I ended my exam when i was left with 15 mins of time and Hurray... I cleared my exam with a congratulations message.
13) After that I took the survey that was meant for prometric center and its facilities.
14) Finally went outside where I was provided with the printed exam result and I left the center with great satisfaction.
I hope this will help you in your preparation.