fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed Aug 20

Passed Aug 20 12 years 7 months ago #2420

• Wai Keung Sui
  • Wai Keung Sui's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
:laugh: I passed the exam on Aug 22. I think this is pure luck. Let me explain. I have been studying very hard since 4Q of 2010 and 1Q 2011. I read books, trying all exam questions I can found from the WEB. by 2Q 2011, I got a new job and start getting very busy at work and lost the momentum of studying. For 5 months I have not pick up one book or do one test. Until I heard that by end August there will be change and I decided to register for the exam. I tried to come up with a study plan to recall my memory and I was too lazy. Not until last week the week before the exam, I pick up the PMBOK guide, browse through it and the formula paper browse through it on Friday day night day b4 Saturday exam.
On the day of exam, I checked in. I have not written down anything on the paper and started answering questions. My strategy is to trust my instincts. I read question, answer and go on to next question. I completed all 200 question in 2 hours, no review and end the exam. I saw the word PASS displayed on the screen and it was so unbelievable.
This is pure luck. My advice is not to do the same thing like me. I have 20 years of project management experience and working in a PMO environment for almost 10 years. :P
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login