fbpx

Reply: Passed Aug 20

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed Aug 20

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 7 months ago #2420

Wai Keung Sui

:laugh: I passed the exam on Aug 22. I think this is pure luck. Let me explain. I have been studying very hard since 4Q of 2010 and 1Q 2011. I read books, trying all exam questions I can found from the WEB. by 2Q 2011, I got a new job and start getting very busy at work and lost the momentum of studying. For 5 months I have not pick up one book or do one test. Until I heard that by end August there will be change and I decided to register for the exam. I tried to come up with a study plan to recall my memory and I was too lazy. Not until last week the week before the exam, I pick up the PMBOK guide, browse through it and the formula paper browse through it on Friday day night day b4 Saturday exam.
On the day of exam, I checked in. I have not written down anything on the paper and started answering questions. My strategy is to trust my instincts. I read question, answer and go on to next question. I completed all 200 question in 2 hours, no review and end the exam. I saw the word PASS displayed on the screen and it was so unbelievable.
This is pure luck. My advice is not to do the same thing like me. I have 20 years of project management experience and working in a PMO environment for almost 10 years. :P

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login