fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP on 9th Nov

Passed PMP on 9th Nov 13 years 5 months ago #1694

• Ravinder Ashodha
  • Ravinder Ashodha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi

First I want to thank Harvinder for helping PMP aspirants through his Blog, I had no direction where to start and which books to refer, ‘Deep fried Brain’ has helped me a lot, In my vew ‘Deep fried Brain’ is a one stop for all the PMP aspirants.

Preparation time: 4 and half months

I have earned 35 contact hours certificate through PM Prepcast, I used to listen daily in my car while commuting to office and home . Pm Prepcast is the most efficient way to learn while traveling thanks to Cornelius Fitchner.
I have stared my preparation with ‘Head First PMP’ , after completing I have to go Onsite (Sweden) for one month and I carried PMBOK with me and was able to complete one round of study( as I was alone and was able to utilize time)
Had studied Rita Mulcahy once and took all chapter end exams ,
Then read PMBOK twice before taking Mock full length exams.
Last two weeks I was only solving questions.
Andy crowe chapter end exams( good book)
Oliver lehmann 175 questions scored 61%
Closest to the exam is pmstudy mock exams, I took three exams and was scoring in the range of 70-75%. As my scores was consistent for three exams I was confident that I will be able to score the same.

On day before the exam I have scanned PMBOK completely to keep everything in mind, and also ensured to have good sleep , but still I was feeling exam tension so woke up in the morning and went for Jogging ( Usually Jogging is my stress buster) I was feeling fresh and ensured to remain the same till exam.
Started my exam and took one break after 2 and half hours for 3 min,was able to complete the exam in 3hrs 20 minutes. I utilized my remaining time to review the questions. I feel exam to be easy what counts is how cool you are during that four hour duration.
Key to success is to solve as many questions as possible .

Regards
Ravinder
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login