fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP on 9th Nov

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP on 9th Nov

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 4 months ago #1694

Ravinder Ashodha

Hi

First I want to thank Harvinder for helping PMP aspirants through his Blog, I had no direction where to start and which books to refer, ‘Deep fried Brain’ has helped me a lot, In my vew ‘Deep fried Brain’ is a one stop for all the PMP aspirants.

Preparation time: 4 and half months

I have earned 35 contact hours certificate through PM Prepcast, I used to listen daily in my car while commuting to office and home . Pm Prepcast is the most efficient way to learn while traveling thanks to Cornelius Fitchner.
I have stared my preparation with ‘Head First PMP’ , after completing I have to go Onsite (Sweden) for one month and I carried PMBOK with me and was able to complete one round of study( as I was alone and was able to utilize time)
Had studied Rita Mulcahy once and took all chapter end exams ,
Then read PMBOK twice before taking Mock full length exams.
Last two weeks I was only solving questions.
Andy crowe chapter end exams( good book)
Oliver lehmann 175 questions scored 61%
Closest to the exam is pmstudy mock exams, I took three exams and was scoring in the range of 70-75%. As my scores was consistent for three exams I was confident that I will be able to score the same.

On day before the exam I have scanned PMBOK completely to keep everything in mind, and also ensured to have good sleep , but still I was feeling exam tension so woke up in the morning and went for Jogging ( Usually Jogging is my stress buster) I was feeling fresh and ensured to remain the same till exam.
Started my exam and took one break after 2 and half hours for 3 min,was able to complete the exam in 3hrs 20 minutes. I utilized my remaining time to review the questions. I feel exam to be easy what counts is how cool you are during that four hour duration.
Key to success is to solve as many questions as possible .

Regards
Ravinder

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login