Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
QuestionMy Study Tips on Passing the PMP Exam!!
My Study Tips on Passing the PMP Exam!!
7 years 1 month ago #1651
Here are my list of steps for studing preparations after attending a 5 day instructor lead course PMP training.
• Complete PMBOK Guide at least once
• Purchased the PMP Prep Cast (PMBOK on MP3)
(Best Prep Tool Ever!)
• Online Sample (Tests) The PM Precast has links to free tests
• Purchased Book Author Andrew Crowe – How to Pass the PMP on your first try
• Purchased Book Author O’Reilly –Heads First PMP
• Keep track of all my mock exam scores – average 75% -77%
• Took about at least six 4hrs Mock exams (Very Important task to complete)
• Went online and search on free PMP exams – this provides a wealth of options for free
I had studied 3hrs weekdays and 8hrs between Saturday & Sunday 2months straight (took one day off). What really helped me was the PMP Prep Cast (listed above) because it presented the PMBOK very well and it provided an audio experience in learning the PMP materials. Most important thing to remember is to keep track of your scores to show improvement which will determine when you are ready.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.