fbpx

Reply: My Study Tips on Passing the PMP Exam!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : My Study Tips on Passing the PMP Exam!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 6 months ago #1651

Greg Ohnmacht

's Avatar

Hello Everyone,

Here are my list of steps for studing preparations after attending a 5 day instructor lead course PMP training.

• Complete PMBOK Guide at least once
• Purchased the PMP Prep Cast (PMBOK on MP3) www.project-management-prepcast.com/ (Best Prep Tool Ever!)
• Online Sample (Tests) The PM Precast has links to free tests
• Purchased Book Author Andrew Crowe – How to Pass the PMP on your first try www.amazon.com/PMP-Exam-Pass-Your-First/dp/0972967303
• Purchased Book Author O’Reilly –Heads First PMP oreilly.com/catalog/9780596102340
• Keep track of all my mock exam scores – average 75% -77%
• Took about at least six 4hrs Mock exams (Very Important task to complete)
• Went online and search on free PMP exams – this provides a wealth of options for free

I had studied 3hrs weekdays and 8hrs between Saturday & Sunday 2months straight (took one day off). What really helped me was the PMP Prep Cast (listed above) because it presented the PMBOK very well and it provided an audio experience in learning the PMP materials. Most important thing to remember is to keep track of your scores to show improvement which will determine when you are ready.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login