fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP (3AT) in first attempt

Passed PMP (3AT) in first attempt 2 months 1 week ago #31170

• Passed PMP (3AT) in first attempt
  • Passed PMP (3AT) in first attempt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
PMP exam is not easy but it is doable with right preparation and focus. You need to make your own study plan and strategy which suits you and then stick to it. Perseverance is the key. Don't take it light. I went through the PM pPrepcast modules which are really good and then studies the PM BOK 6th and 7th edition. I studied the APG and Scrum guide. PMP exam simulator is a must and makes you understand how the questions comes in exam. I suggest to take some exams or quizzes while you are studing , so you understand how to study.
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas. Reason: removed email address

[email protected] 2 months 1 week ago #31174

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Absolutely, your approach highlights the importance of tailored study plans and the value of resources like the PM PrepCast, PMBOK Guides, and the PMP Exam Simulator. Integrating practice exams into your preparation can indeed enhance your understanding and readiness for the exam. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your insights and strategies with our community!
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login