fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP (3AT) in first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP (3AT) in first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 months 3 weeks ago #31174

Cornelius Fichtner

Absolutely, your approach highlights the importance of tailored study plans and the value of resources like the PM PrepCast, PMBOK Guides, and the PMP Exam Simulator. Integrating practice exams into your preparation can indeed enhance your understanding and readiness for the exam. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your insights and strategies with our community!
2 months 3 weeks ago #31170

Passed PMP (3AT) in first attempt

's Avatar

PMP exam is not easy but it is doable with right preparation and focus. You need to make your own study plan and strategy which suits you and then stick to it. Perseverance is the key. Don't take it light. I went through the PM pPrepcast modules which are really good and then studies the PM BOK 6th and 7th edition. I studied the APG and Scrum guide. PMP exam simulator is a must and makes you understand how the questions comes in exam. I suggest to take some exams or quizzes while you are studing , so you understand how to study.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login