fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 10 months ago #29418

Stan Po - Admin

Kevin,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 10 months ago #29417

Kevin Busick

Passed my PMP this morning (AT in People & People, T in Business Environment).

1. Started studying about 30 days ago, full time professional with 1 kid and a side business as well.
2. Read PMBOK 6 & 7.
3. Listened to PMP Exam Master Prep by Scott Payne while doing less mental intensive work, working out, mowing grass, etc.
4. Took as many PM Prepcast quizzes that I could 7 days before exam.

PM PrepCast prepared me the most. Questions prepare you very well for the real exam. My thoughts during the first break of the exam was that if I did not pass it was my own fault for not truly understanding why I missed questions with PM Precast.

Overall PM Prepcast question performance...

Answered 972 unique questions and answered 68% correct on first attempt. Took 110 Learning Quizzes (in 10 question bites) that included exam questions, didn't include any ITTO questions. Started to mix in incorrect questions after I completed around 800 unique questions. Did not take any actual exams (not how I like to study or retain information). Total study time on test questions was 10.5 hours.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login