fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam

Passed PMP Exam 1 year 11 months ago #29417

• Kevin Busick
  • Kevin Busick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Passed my PMP this morning (AT in People & People, T in Business Environment).

1. Started studying about 30 days ago, full time professional with 1 kid and a side business as well.
2. Read PMBOK 6 & 7.
3. Listened to PMP Exam Master Prep by Scott Payne while doing less mental intensive work, working out, mowing grass, etc.
4. Took as many PM Prepcast quizzes that I could 7 days before exam.

PM PrepCast prepared me the most. Questions prepare you very well for the real exam. My thoughts during the first break of the exam was that if I did not pass it was my own fault for not truly understanding why I missed questions with PM Precast.

Overall PM Prepcast question performance...

Answered 972 unique questions and answered 68% correct on first attempt. Took 110 Learning Quizzes (in 10 question bites) that included exam questions, didn't include any ITTO questions. Started to mix in incorrect questions after I completed around 800 unique questions. Did not take any actual exams (not how I like to study or retain information). Total study time on test questions was 10.5 hours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephanie Brookes
Last edit: by Kevin Busick.

Passed PMP Exam 1 year 11 months ago #29418

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Kevin,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login