fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam Prep

PMP Exam Prep 3 years 1 month ago #26637

• Marwan Ayesh
  • Marwan Ayesh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,
I am planning on taking the PMP Exam next week. I have read the PMBok 6th edition along with the Agile Practice book. I have done many exam simulation on Pinnacle. In addition, I have used the Free 1-week trial version of the PM PrepCast simulations. I have noticed that after 6 or 7 simulations sessions with 30-40 questions each, questions become repetitive. Any other free simulator that i could use, feel free to suggestion.
Many thanks
Marwan

PMP Exam Prep 3 years 3 weeks ago #26837

• Markus Kopko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi Marwan,

how was the Exam going for you?

Regards,

Markus
"Management is about doing the things right;
Leadership is about doing the right things!" (Peter Tucker)

PMP Exam Prep 3 years 1 week ago #27019

• Marwan Ayesh
  • Marwan Ayesh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,
For the second time I have sat down to go through the exam, unfortunately, I have not been able to continue proceeding with the session accepting the Candidate Security Acknowledgment, I have already Tested the System an hour earlier and my computer passed with 3 Green Check Marks There was no option on the screen for me to click Next to accept the condition to gain access to the exam session. The Proctor on the chatter tried to be resetting the sessions three times on both dates, unsuccessful. Pearson Vue has no explanation to the reason why I have not been able to proceed further with the Security Check Acknowledgement. I even spoke with their technical department to provide some possibilities of what causing this issue, he only mentioned to change the computer. He was not willing to walk me through my computer status.
Has any one face this issue before? What option do I have as I will be rescheduled to take the exam this coming Saturday 4/10 with different laptop. I appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
Marwan

PMP Exam Prep 3 years 1 week ago #27046

• Sharon S
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
I did not have a good experience with the online proctor and when I took the exam a second time I went to a test center. It was soooo much better. No issues, very quiet. I highly recommend taking the exam at the test center.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login