fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Prep

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Prep

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27046

Sharon S

I did not have a good experience with the online proctor and when I took the exam a second time I went to a test center. It was soooo much better. No issues, very quiet. I highly recommend taking the exam at the test center.
2 years 11 months ago #27019

Marwan Ayesh

Hi everyone,
For the second time I have sat down to go through the exam, unfortunately, I have not been able to continue proceeding with the session accepting the Candidate Security Acknowledgment, I have already Tested the System an hour earlier and my computer passed with 3 Green Check Marks There was no option on the screen for me to click Next to accept the condition to gain access to the exam session. The Proctor on the chatter tried to be resetting the sessions three times on both dates, unsuccessful. Pearson Vue has no explanation to the reason why I have not been able to proceed further with the Security Check Acknowledgement. I even spoke with their technical department to provide some possibilities of what causing this issue, he only mentioned to change the computer. He was not willing to walk me through my computer status.
Has any one face this issue before? What option do I have as I will be rescheduled to take the exam this coming Saturday 4/10 with different laptop. I appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
Marwan
3 years 5 days ago #26837

Markus Kopko

Hi Marwan,

how was the Exam going for you?

Regards,

Markus
3 years 2 weeks ago #26637

Marwan Ayesh

Hi everyone,
I am planning on taking the PMP Exam next week. I have read the PMBok 6th edition along with the Agile Practice book. I have done many exam simulation on Pinnacle. In addition, I have used the Free 1-week trial version of the PM PrepCast simulations. I have noticed that after 6 or 7 simulations sessions with 30-40 questions each, questions become repetitive. Any other free simulator that i could use, feel free to suggestion.
Many thanks
Marwan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login