fbpx

Reply: Passed on the first try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on the first try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #25167

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, that’s great news. Thanks for sharing your success story with us.
3 years 4 months ago #25105

Thomas Kim

Hello all,
I passed the PMP certification test on the first try yesterday. I was doubtful whether I would pass because I was at the boarder line of passing while taking simulation tests offered by PM PrepCast. But I can say that, or I was very lucky, the questions I had during the test were much easier than the simulation tests.
I have many years of small to medium project management experiences but only have few years of experience with projects with more than couple of million-dollar budget, so it has been tough for me to understand and conceptualize the every single process PMBOK guide and the training. I started the PMP certification readiness in June but there were few delays in completing required course for 35 contact hours due to personal situation. But once I started the simulation tests and review the questions as Cornelius suggested the overall process made more senses. I completed 35 contact hours few years ago but never took test for other personal reason. So I was able to compare what I experienced in 2016 with other PMP preparation course and the PM PrepCast. I can tell everyone that the PM PrepCast is much more organized and covers additional details. Additionally, the simulation tests cover many areas so I was able to apply the same approach during the test. I finished 6 mock tests while PM PrepCast offers 8 including ITTO. I suggest taking all 8 mock tests so you can be more confident when you walk into the testing center, unlike me.
Thank you Cornelius and PM PrepCast for well organized courses and simulation tests. I would not passed on the first try without PM PrepCast.
Wish all to the best

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login