fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on the first try

Passed on the first try 3 years 4 months ago #25105

• Thomas Kim
  • Thomas Kim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all,
I passed the PMP certification test on the first try yesterday. I was doubtful whether I would pass because I was at the boarder line of passing while taking simulation tests offered by PM PrepCast. But I can say that, or I was very lucky, the questions I had during the test were much easier than the simulation tests.
I have many years of small to medium project management experiences but only have few years of experience with projects with more than couple of million-dollar budget, so it has been tough for me to understand and conceptualize the every single process PMBOK guide and the training. I started the PMP certification readiness in June but there were few delays in completing required course for 35 contact hours due to personal situation. But once I started the simulation tests and review the questions as Cornelius suggested the overall process made more senses. I completed 35 contact hours few years ago but never took test for other personal reason. So I was able to compare what I experienced in 2016 with other PMP preparation course and the PM PrepCast. I can tell everyone that the PM PrepCast is much more organized and covers additional details. Additionally, the simulation tests cover many areas so I was able to apply the same approach during the test. I finished 6 mock tests while PM PrepCast offers 8 including ITTO. I suggest taking all 8 mock tests so you can be more confident when you walk into the testing center, unlike me.
Thank you Cornelius and PM PrepCast for well organized courses and simulation tests. I would not passed on the first try without PM PrepCast.
Wish all to the best

Passed on the first try 3 years 4 months ago #25167

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, that’s great news. Thanks for sharing your success story with us.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login