fbpx

Reply: Passed with 5 AT's on first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed with 5 AT's on first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #24982

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Stacey! Thanks for coming back and sharing your success with us.
3 years 3 months ago #24981

Stacey Mazak

I want to offer advice and encouragement for everyone studying for the PMP. My experience is that the actual exam was like an extension of the PMP Exam Simulator. I highly recommend using the Simulator after your study program and in the weeks leading up to the exam. I will list my strategy below which also came from feedback in this forum.
• Completed a study program
• Took note of what I missed on the final exams in the study program
• Reviewed the videos for the areas where I needed improvement
• Kept taking the various tests and quizzes
• Created flashcards for the process groups and also wrote outputs and T&T on them (I did not focus on inputs)
• Created a brain dump sheet of formulas and wrote them down every day
• I decided to take the exam in a test center as I thought I would need the hand written brain dump and sheet to work out the calculations along with the physical calculator.
• Turned out I didn't need to use the paper for the EV calculations, just for the basic network diagrams which I could have done on the virtual whiteboard if taking at home
• I signed up for the simulator 3 weeks from my test date which I believe took me to the next level in my understanding

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login