fbpx

Reply: Regarding review after first 89 questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Regarding review after first 89 questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24657

Elaine Tang

You need to review the first 89 questions before taking a break and you are not able to return to that section after the break.

Sadly that was one of the reason I didn't pass my exam as I was caught by surprise with this until I bumped into this forum. I thought I could just skip my breaks and review all of them later, but noooo...

Think need to have a better strategy in time management for the exam and by 89th questions and having 120 minutes left, I was hoping I could rush the entire questions first before reviewing them. Sigh! Didnt know PMI came out with this. By the time I was finished with 200 questions, I have 10 minutes left to review but too bad couldn't return to the first 89th questions.
3 years 4 months ago #24276

Rahul Vadakke Veetil PMP

Thank you. Now, I clearly understand.
3 years 4 months ago #24267

Cristian Sirbu

Rahul,
You don't necessarily have to review all answers before 88th question. After the pop-up window asking for the break you will be able to go back and review any/all your answers. After you select that you are willing to take a break, you will be asked whether you want to end the exam now or review the questions. Moreover, you'll have an extra confirmation window before actually ending the first part of the exam (or the whole exam at the end).
3 years 4 months ago #24266

Rahul Vadakke Veetil PMP

My question is not yet answered!

Should we review all answers before 88 questions? My doubt is that once the pop-up window comes asking about the break after 89 questions , we can't go back and review if we answer either yes or no to the break. So, I guess we have to review the answers before the pop-up window comes. Please clarify this.
3 years 4 months ago #24249

Cristian Sirbu

Theoretically you can't. Because you receive a message on your screen that "all rules apply during the break". So I asked the proctor and she said yes, I may exit the room. So I was out of the room for almost ten minutes and everything was fine. I believe asking the proctor will not hurt anyone.
3 years 4 months ago #24238

Mohammad Haneef

during the break, can I get out of the room like to go to toilet for example?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login