fbpx

Reply: passed my exam in first try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : passed my exam in first try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23710

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Louise!

Thank you for sharing your journey.
3 years 5 months ago #23705

Louise Græsborg

's Avatar

I started listening to the PM PrepCast to earn the 35 contact hours. After finishing the lessons for the first time I started over while reading the PMBOK guide chapter by chapter. After being through the book and the lessons for the secund time I started doing full 4 hours exams. I recieved a 82 % on my first try. During the next couple of weeks I read through the Rita book as well while taking 5 more tests incl. the exam 8 (ITTO) and ended with 2 exams above 90 %. Then I took the exam. I took the exam online and had some issues with the technique. There was a lack in the mouse movement, so I lost around 5-10 sec. per questions trying to hit the right answer. It was almost impossible for me to write anything on the whiteboard..... I took me around 5 min to try to draw a network diagram, so I gave up using it. Despite of my technical difficulties I stopped the exam after 3½ hours and passed with above target in all categories. I spend 3 months studying. I spend in average 2-3 hours a day during week days and a little more in the weekends.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login