fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: passed my exam in first try

passed my exam in first try 3 years 6 months ago #23705

• Louise Græsborg
  • Louise Græsborg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I started listening to the PM PrepCast to earn the 35 contact hours. After finishing the lessons for the first time I started over while reading the PMBOK guide chapter by chapter. After being through the book and the lessons for the secund time I started doing full 4 hours exams. I recieved a 82 % on my first try. During the next couple of weeks I read through the Rita book as well while taking 5 more tests incl. the exam 8 (ITTO) and ended with 2 exams above 90 %. Then I took the exam. I took the exam online and had some issues with the technique. There was a lack in the mouse movement, so I lost around 5-10 sec. per questions trying to hit the right answer. It was almost impossible for me to write anything on the whiteboard..... I took me around 5 min to try to draw a network diagram, so I gave up using it. Despite of my technical difficulties I stopped the exam after 3½ hours and passed with above target in all categories. I spend 3 months studying. I spend in average 2-3 hours a day during week days and a little more in the weekends.
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas.

passed my exam in first try 3 years 6 months ago #23710

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Louise!

Thank you for sharing your journey.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login