fbpx

Reply: Passed on First Attempt - 5 AT - Online proctored

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on First Attempt - 5 AT - Online proctored

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24160

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi,

Did you get your dashboard updated. Just finished my exam and am in the same boat.
3 years 5 months ago #23855

Zaher Alter

Hi there, congrats on passing.
I have just passed the exam using online method and at the end I got a congratulations message. however I didn't take a screenshot of that. and my PMI dashboard was not updated.
can I know how and after how long I can get the results?

Thanks.
3 years 6 months ago #23539

Cristiano Tacca

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks!
Yes, you have a built-in calculator that can be used.
It's pretty similar to that available available on Microsoft Windows (the default/basic version).
However, you cannot use your keyboard to input data; instead, you have to click on number or operations.
Moreover, it took a few minutes to realize that the calculator button was on the top of screen, behind the bar (that shows the recording)...
Regards
3 years 6 months ago #23534

Jennifer Stafinbil’s

congrats on passing! I have a question I haven't been able to find the answer to and Im hoping you can help. Does the exam provide a calculator, are we allowed to use one at all?
3 years 6 months ago #23529

Cristiano Tacca

Yesterday, I took my exam and passed with 5 AT. So, after celebrating this achievement, I would like to share the following information.
Hope it can help someone.

* Study Materials:
- The PM PrepCast;
- PMBOK (skimming reading);
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Ed Processes Explained with Ricardo Vargas (
)
- Memorize the PMP and CAPM Formulas in 5 minutes (
)
- PMP Exam Simulator PrepCast (The best one);
- PMP Practice Test Exam 2019-PMBOK6 ( www.udemy.com/course/pmp-practice-test-2019-pmbok6 )

* Online proctored:
Having my exam through the online proctored mode wasn't a good experience... But, unfortunately, the city where I live doesn't have a Test Center... so, I think it was the best option.
Of course, I know that is very strict, but for my surprise I couldn't even look to the right (it was a involuntary movement when I was thinking about a question) and a message popped-up saying it was not allowed. In addition to that, during the exam I tried to put a lightweight jacket on and I received (again) a message saying it was not allowed.
I was quite uncomfortable with the bar on the top of screen where you can see what your camera is recording. Fortunately, you can move it elsewhere.

* The exam
I don't think it was easy, but at least, I got a good score: 5 AT.
I was afraid of not having enough time to complete the exame. I calculated how many question I should answer for every 30 minutes. As a result, I could realize whether I was performing well or not (based on time). The last 50 questions were faster to answer, so I could finish the exam within the available time.
The break was after the question number 89.

I wish you good luck, folks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login