fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on First Attempt - 5 AT - Online proctored

Passed on First Attempt - 5 AT - Online proctored 3 years 7 months ago #23529

• Cristiano Tacca
  • Cristiano Tacca's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Yesterday, I took my exam and passed with 5 AT. So, after celebrating this achievement, I would like to share the following information.
Hope it can help someone.

* Study Materials:
- The PM PrepCast;
- PMBOK (skimming reading);
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Ed Processes Explained with Ricardo Vargas (
)
- Memorize the PMP and CAPM Formulas in 5 minutes (
)
- PMP Exam Simulator PrepCast (The best one);
- PMP Practice Test Exam 2019-PMBOK6 ( www.udemy.com/course/pmp-practice-test-2019-pmbok6 )

* Online proctored:
Having my exam through the online proctored mode wasn't a good experience... But, unfortunately, the city where I live doesn't have a Test Center... so, I think it was the best option.
Of course, I know that is very strict, but for my surprise I couldn't even look to the right (it was a involuntary movement when I was thinking about a question) and a message popped-up saying it was not allowed. In addition to that, during the exam I tried to put a lightweight jacket on and I received (again) a message saying it was not allowed.
I was quite uncomfortable with the bar on the top of screen where you can see what your camera is recording. Fortunately, you can move it elsewhere.

* The exam
I don't think it was easy, but at least, I got a good score: 5 AT.
I was afraid of not having enough time to complete the exame. I calculated how many question I should answer for every 30 minutes. As a result, I could realize whether I was performing well or not (based on time). The last 50 questions were faster to answer, so I could finish the exam within the available time.
The break was after the question number 89.

I wish you good luck, folks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luka Z

Passed on First Attempt - 5 AT - Online proctored 3 years 7 months ago #23534

• Jennifer Stafinbil’s
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
congrats on passing! I have a question I haven't been able to find the answer to and Im hoping you can help. Does the exam provide a calculator, are we allowed to use one at all?

Passed on First Attempt - 5 AT - Online proctored 3 years 7 months ago #23539

• Cristiano Tacca
  • Cristiano Tacca's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Jennifer,
Thanks!
Yes, you have a built-in calculator that can be used.
It's pretty similar to that available available on Microsoft Windows (the default/basic version).
However, you cannot use your keyboard to input data; instead, you have to click on number or operations.
Moreover, it took a few minutes to realize that the calculator button was on the top of screen, behind the bar (that shows the recording)...
Regards

Passed on First Attempt - 5 AT - Online proctored 3 years 6 months ago #23855

• Zaher Alter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi there, congrats on passing.
I have just passed the exam using online method and at the end I got a congratulations message. however I didn't take a screenshot of that. and my PMI dashboard was not updated.
can I know how and after how long I can get the results?

Thanks.

[email protected] 3 years 5 months ago #24160

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,

Did you get your dashboard updated. Just finished my exam and am in the same boat.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login