fbpx

Reply: HOW DO I STUDY FOR THE ITTO (MEMORIZED or WHAT)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : HOW DO I STUDY FOR THE ITTO (MEMORIZED or WHAT)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22587

Sarah Fucci

Hi Mr Kojo,

As I previously mentioned part of the learning process is creating an ITTO spreadsheet for yourself. I highly recommend that for you as it will help you to see the patterns.

Good luck!
3 years 8 months ago #22552

Kwadwo Yeboah

Thank you Sarah. I really appreciate your help. Can you please share the sheet you discuss if possible

Thanks again,
Mr Kojo
3 years 8 months ago #22551

Kwadwo Yeboah

Thank you so much Sarah. I really appreciate your help and will do the strategy. Can you share the Excel Sheet?

Thanks again,
Mr Kojo
3 years 8 months ago #22550

Kwadwo Yeboah

Thank you so much Dr. I really appreciate your help and will do the strategy.

Thanks again,
Mr Kojo
3 years 8 months ago #22309

Sarah Fucci

Hi Matilda,

When I began to study for the PMP I asked a friend who had already passed the exam if he would share his ITTO spreadsheet with me; however, he instead recommended to me that I create one for myself because that was vital to the learning process and understanding them. I have to agree now going through it myself that it was and therefore pass that same advice on to you.

It is not difficult to create one, but the time invested in going through the PMBOK to review the ITTO’s by each Knowledge Area to input into a spreadsheet really helped me see and understand the patterns I previously mentioned. There are a few tutorials on YouTube to get you started if you search for “How to create an ITTO spreadsheet.”
3 years 8 months ago #22292

Matilda Dosunmu

Hi Sarah,
is it possible to shear the spreadsheet with ITTO ?

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login