fbpx

Reply: Completed today the exam , system freezed after i saw "Congratulations "??!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Completed today the exam , system freezed after i saw "Congratulations "??!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 months 4 weeks ago #30533

Margo

's Avatar

Same thing happened to me a few days ago. Testing center assured me I'd be okay but still not showing up. How'd it work for you?
3 years 10 months ago #22020

Shweta Iyer

Hi Ariel,

why dont to log into the pearson vue account and check your exam scores, do you see your exam result there?
3 years 10 months ago #22018

Ariel Haxhiu

Hi All,
I wanted to share my experience and ask if anyone faced the same issue.
Today i gave my pmp exam at a PersonVue testing center.
Once i finished the last question, and press Ok, the system showed "Congratulations... and one full paragraph "
Pressed Next , and then the system freezed and kicked my put of the system.
I asked the support of the testing center representative, but they needed to start the system from the initial login .

We didn't press any other button, and they called PMI call center and followed a TT to their system.
So i finished the test, saw the Congratulations message but did not complete till the end the process..

I am a bit concerned, will the system save my results and grant me the certificate, or will have to resubmit?!

Did this happen to anyone?

Thanks,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login