fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Completed today the exam , system freezed after i saw "Congratulations "??!!

Completed today the exam , system freezed after i saw "Congratulations "??!! 3 years 10 months ago #22018

• Ariel Haxhiu
  • Ariel Haxhiu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,
I wanted to share my experience and ask if anyone faced the same issue.
Today i gave my pmp exam at a PersonVue testing center.
Once i finished the last question, and press Ok, the system showed "Congratulations... and one full paragraph "
Pressed Next , and then the system freezed and kicked my put of the system.
I asked the support of the testing center representative, but they needed to start the system from the initial login .

We didn't press any other button, and they called PMI call center and followed a TT to their system.
So i finished the test, saw the Congratulations message but did not complete till the end the process..

I am a bit concerned, will the system save my results and grant me the certificate, or will have to resubmit?!

Did this happen to anyone?

Thanks,

Completed today the exam , system freezed after i saw "Congratulations "??!! 3 years 10 months ago #22020

• Shweta Iyer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Ariel,

why dont to log into the pearson vue account and check your exam scores, do you see your exam result there?

Completed today the exam , system freezed after i saw "Congratulations "??!! 11 months 2 weeks ago #30533

• Margo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Same thing happened to me a few days ago. Testing center assured me I'd be okay but still not showing up. How'd it work for you?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login