fbpx

Reply: Proctored Online Exam - Passed my PMP (2nd Try)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Proctored Online Exam - Passed my PMP (2nd Try)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21730

Omar Alnajjar

Congratulations Chris!!

My exam is on Friday and I am a little stressed now. I completed 4 Prepcast exam simulations and my score averaged 77%. What exam simulator did you use and what was your average scores?

Thanks,,
3 years 9 months ago #21723

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Chris!
3 years 9 months ago #21707

Chris Rey, PMP

Today, I am so stressed out before the exam but overwhelmed with joy when I say the word "Congratulations......I could not even think the rest of the sentences on the screen!". On my first attempt, I only studied the PMBOK but did not really have a chance to take the PMP Exam Simulator. When I failed, I took the 4-hour exam simulators, reviewed the wrong answers, and really studied the correct answers. I read the PMPBOK cover to cover 5 times. I also read other resources like Crowe's book (that Orange one). Now, after working for 15 years in the project management field, I finally decided to take the PMP last Jan 2020, and now a CERTIFIED PMP. I'm so thrilled!

One huge factor that helped me pass is the exam simulator and reviewing the PMPBOK especially when my answers were wrong, I then go and review the readings.

Cheers,
Chris

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login